China Restricts Local-Level Train Car Purchases
China is placing limits on local government purchases of urban rail cars, stepping up efforts to regulate the rapidly developing public transportation sector.
The policy, issued Tuesday by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) — the country’s top economic planner — bans local governments from purchasing additional units unless 80% of the carriages are put into use by the city’s transportation operator.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas