Soho China Considers Listing Shared-Office Unit
Soho China, one of China’s largest commercial property companies, is considering a spinoff and initial public offering of its shared-office business unit Soho 3Q.
Soho Chief Financial Officer Sharon Tong said Tuesday at a conference briefing on Soho China’s 2017 earnings that the spinoff of Soho 3Q will take place “when the conditions are suitable,” with the listing’s timing and location depending on its business growth and market environment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas