Opinion: Hong Kong’s Richest Man Should Give More Back
What does an 89-year-old tycoon do after building a $100 billion global empire that includes shipping ports, utility companies, mobile networks and retail chains? Since announcing last week that he will formally retire from running CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. and pass the reins of the conglomerate he founded to his son, Li Ka-shing now faces every retiree’s dilemma: how to use his newfound leisure time.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas