Inke Latest Livestreamer to Look for Listing
Livestreaming platform Inke Ltd. has applied to list in Hong Kong, the latest initial public offering (IPO) in the booming, highly competitive sector.
The 3-year-old firm didn’t disclose any financial details of the IPO in the application draft, such as the number of shares it wants to issue, their price or a timeline, but said it will use the funds to further diversify its business and content, implement marketing initiatives, and seek strategic investment and acquisition opportunities.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas