Pediatrician’s Life Isn’t Child’s Play
Li Long arrived in his hometown of Anshan, in the northeastern province of Liaoning, around 7 p.m. on Feb. 15 — the eve of the Lunar New Year — for an annual reunion with his family.
But Li, a veteran surgeon with Children’s Hospital of the Capital Institute of Pediatrics in Beijing, was already on his way back to the Chinese capital early the following morning after he received an urgent call that emergency surgery was necessary for a baby born with a life-threatening pulmonary tumor.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas