China’s Manufacturing Growth Slows to Four-Month Low
China’s manufacturing activity grew at its slowest pace in four months in March as weaker-than-expected demand discouraged companies from production or restocking, a Caixin survey showed Monday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) fell to 51 in March from 51.6 the previous month, the worst reading since November. It was also the first time in four months that the figure dropped.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas