Sun to Shine Again on Embattled Hanergy?
Embattled renewable-energy firm Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Ltd. has fulfilled a key condition to resume trading, which could end a nearly three-year suspension after the rapid rise and subsequent crash of its Hong Kong-listed stock.
Hanergy saw its stock surge in 2015 before suddenly reversing course, triggering an investigation by the securities regulator and suspension of its shares. The solar power equipment-maker recently submitted a disclosure document to the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), fulfilling the second of two conditions for a resumption of trade, the company said in a stock exchange filing Wednesday.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas