Opinion: China Must Maintain Focus on Opening-Up Even as Trade Spat Simmers
Before drawing up strategies to address the ongoing trade conflict (and potential trade war) initiated by the U.S., we must first explore the underlying motivations.
There are several points apparent on the onset. Firstly, waging a trade war against China will do nothing to fix America’s trade deficit, unemployment rate or stagnant wages. However, politically it promises short- and long-term gains for the U.S. and the Trump administration.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas