President Relaxes Restrictive Auto Policies
China will ease restrictions on foreign ownership of local car-making plants and sharply lower auto import tariffs this year, President Xi Jinping said Tuesday, putting an official stamp on months of related talk of such actions.
Xi’s announcement, in his keynote speech at the Boao Forum in South China’s Hainan province, came after months of signals about market-opening for the important auto industry by policymakers and government officials.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas