Group Sues State Grid Unit for Refusing to Buy Clean Energy
A court is set to hear a closely watched case in which a prominent environmental group is suing a power-grid company for refusing to purchase electricity generated at wind and solar farms and thereby violating a clean energy law.
The court in Ningxia, in China’s northwest, summoned attorneys for Friends of Nature, a Beijing-based nongovernmental organization (NGO), and the regional subsidiary of the State Grid Corp. for talks on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas