Illiquid Underlying Assets Hinder China’s REIT Growth, Central Banker Says
China’s new central bank governor said the delay in the development of China’s real estate investment trust (REIT) market results from the underlying assets not actually being sold in the market.
When asked about the timetable to launch publicly traded real estate investment trust products in China, People's Bank of China Governor Yi Gang said Thursday at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference that the regulators are mulling policies to effectively develop the country’s REIT market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas