Update: China Records First Monthly Trade Deficit in 13 Months
China’s trade deficit reached nearly $5 billion in March, a turnaround from a surplus of $33.5 billion last month, customs data showed Friday, marking the first monthly deficit since February 2017.
China’s inbound goods shipments rose 14.4% year-on-year to $179.1 billion in March, while its exports dropped 2.7% to $174.1 billion, according to data from the General Administration of Customs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas