Meituan-Dianping in Talks to Raise $3 Billion, Sources Say
Meituan-Dianping is in talks to raise $3 billion, Caixin has learned, paving the way for a potential initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong this year.
Two sources close to the matter told Caixin that China’s largest on-demand service provider is mulling a new round of fundraising, with one saying the $3 billion injection could further push up its valuation to $40 billion.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas