Meituan Acquires Mobike in $2.7 Billion Deal
Meituan signed an agreement to take over the three-year old Mobike, Meituan’s CEO Wang Xing said in an internal letter on Wednesday.
The deal, which includes a mix of cash and equity, valued Mobike at $2.7 billion, a person close to the matter said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas