Meituan-Dianping Moves Toward Hong Kong Listing
China’s largest online local services platform Meituan-Dianping is likely to join the expected rush of the country’s tech giants to go public in Hong Kong this year, as the city relaxes rules to attract more high-tech listings, sources close to the matter told Caixin.
Meituan-Dianping is planning an initial public offering (IPO) on Hong Kong’s stock exchange by the end of this year, although discussions on the matter are still at a preliminary stage, sources said. The company hasn’t finalized underwriters.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas