Quick take: JD.com Launches Spanish E-Commerce Platform
Online retailer JD.com Inc. has launched a Spanish-language e-commerce platform, which the company says will serve the world’s approximately 400 million Spanish speakers.
JD.com Chairman and CEO Richard Liu was in Madrid on Monday to introduce the new website, Joybuy, which had been launched just days before and now offers more than 100,000 products.
It is JD.com’s fourth foreign-language e-commerce site, following its English, Russian and Indonesian platforms, as the firm seeks to expand overseas.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas