Tencent Tops Video-Game Deal-Making Leaderboard
Tencent Holdings Ltd. was the world’s biggest investor in video game companies in the 12 months ending March 31, an industry report said.
“Tencent led or participated in over $4 of every $10 invested in games companies worldwide” in the period, a report from Digi-Capital said Wednesday.
Tencent operates the world’s largest games business by revenue, thanks to its position in China, which according to data from consultancy Newzoo is the world’s top video-games market with estimated sales of $32.5 billion last year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas