Syngenta, DJI Plant Seeds for Agricultural Drone Partnership
The world’s largest consumer drone-maker, DJI Technology Co. Ltd., has teamed up with Swiss agribusiness giant Syngenta AG to secure a foothold in China’s booming agricultural drone market.
The deal aims to improve the technology of DJI’s drones by taking advantage of Syngenta’s expertise in spraying pesticides on crops, the companies announced Wednesday.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas