Growth Picks Up at World’s Largest Money Market Fund
*Yu’e Bao’s assets grew by 6.92% in the first quarter, up from the last quarter of 2017, but down from 8.9% in the third quarter
*The country’s money market funds as a whole grew by 23.69% and 6.79% in the third and fourth quarters of last year
Growth of the world’s largest money market fund picked up speed in the first quarter following a subpar expansion in the second half of 2017 amid regulatory pressure to cap investor contributions.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas