Services Growth Accelerates in April
Growth in China’s service activity picked up in April after hitting a four-month low in March as new business and employment expanded at a faster pace, a Caixin survey showed Friday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index, which tracks the country’s growing services sector, rose to 52.9 in April, up from 52.3 in March. A number above 50 indicates an expansion in activity, while a figure below that points to a contraction.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas