New-Energy Vehicle Firm Lifan Aims to Raise $390 Million
Chinese automobile manufacturer Lifan Passenger Vehicle Co. Ltd. is planning a share issuance to raise 2.48 billion yuan ($390 million) to charge up the development of its products and charging network.
The issuance will target no more than 10 domestic and foreign institutional investors, including investment funds and insurance companies, the Shanghai-listed company said in a filing (link in Chinese) to the city’s bourse Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas