New-Energy Vehicle Firm Lifan Aims to Raise $390 Million
Chinese automobile manufacturer Lifan Passenger Vehicle Co. Ltd. is planning a share issuance to raise 2.48 billion yuan ($390 million) to charge up the development of its products and charging network.
The issuance will target no more than 10 domestic and foreign institutional investors, including investment funds and insurance companies, the Shanghai-listed company said in a filing (link in Chinese) to the city’s bourse Monday.
- 1China Mulls Ban on Transporting Coal, Ore, Steel by Truck
- 2Update: China Abruptly Ends Anti-Dumping Probe Against U.S. Sorghum
- 3Quick Take: Nigeria Awards $6.7 Billion Rail Project To China
- 4Carrefour Opens New Tech-Infused Grocery Store in Shanghai
- 5U.S., China Strike Trade Deal, Ending Threat of Protective Tariffs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas