Xiaomi’s Journey to the West: A Road Littered With Land Mines
Smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc. has launched the company’s biggest charm offensive to date with the release of its IPO prospectus, ahead of what could well become the world’s biggest new listing this year. Much has been said about the company’s finances, including the money-burning black hole in its bottom line, since this was the first true picture we’ve gotten of a colorful firm that was previously quite private about such personal matters.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas