P.F. Chang’s Thinks China Has Big Appetite for Its ‘American Bistros’
After serving U.S. diners for over two decades, Asian-themed restaurant chain P.F. Chang’s has opened its first location in the country that inspired its dishes.
The first Chinese store has been open in Shanghai for roughly two weeks. P.F. Chang’s CEO Michael Osanloo told Caixin on Friday that 70% of the diners were locals and 10% were expatriates.
The Shanghai restaurant is marketing itself as an “American Bistro,” while in the U.S. it has been sold as a “China Bistro.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas