Volkswagen Eyes Ride With Didi
Volkswagen AG, the world’s biggest automaker, is in talks to form a joint venture with China’s Didi Chuxing Technology Co. to manage part of the ride-hailing company’s fleet and help develop “purpose-built” vehicles for Didi’s services.
As part of the deal between Volkswagen and China’s biggest ride-hailing service, expected to be signed early next month, the German automaker will initially manage a fleet of about 100,000 new vehicles for Didi, of which two-thirds will be Volkswagen Group cars, said a senior executive at the carmaker.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas