Chinese Developer Reaching Out to New Malaysia Government
China’s largest real-estate developer by sales says it has reached out to Malaysia’s new prime minister to smooth out possible obstacles to its $100 billion project in the Southeast Asian country.
Country Garden Holdings Co. Ltd. is “actively seeking conversations” with the new government, but doesn’t expect any changes to the development of Forest City, a source familiar with the matter told Caixin on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas