BP Partners With Chinese Electric Car Startup
Global oil giant BP PLC will partner with a Chinese rival to Tesla to explore business opportunities in emerging sectors such as electric cars and internet-based transport in China.
BP said Thursday that its venture capital unit has entered into a long-term partnership with NIO Capital, the investment arm of Chinese electric car startup NIO, to explore prospective investment opportunities in the fields of electric vehicles and batteries, new energy infrastructure and smart car systems.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas