Co-Pilot Sucked Partway Out of Plane After Cockpit Window Breaks Off
A Sichuan Airlines flight had to make an emergency landing on Monday after the cockpit’s windshield broke off at 32,000 feet, causing a co-pilot to be sucked partially out of the plane.
The co-pilot and another crew member, who suffered minor injuries, were the only people among the 119 passengers and nine crew members who got hurt in the incident, according to Sichuan Airlines’ account on the social media platform Sina Weibo. The plane landed safely.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas