More Than 200 A-Shares Make Cut for MSCI List
Global index giant MSCI Inc. has announced which of China’s A-share companies will be included in some of its widely tracked equity indexes, a move that will result in billions of dollars of new inflows into Chinese mainland stocks.
A total of 234 A-share companies, which together account for 2.5% of the market capitalization of the A-share universe, will be added into the MSCI indexes on June 1. The A-shares will represent an aggregate weight of 0.39% in the benchmark MSCI Emerging Markets Index and 1.26% in the MSCI China Index, according to a latest index review released by MSCI early Tuesday. After that, MSCI plans to increase both the number of A-share stocks in the indexes and boost their weight to 5%.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas