New Foreign Affairs Commission Sets Tone for China’s Diplomacy
China convened the first meeting Tuesday of the newly inaugurated Central Foreign Affairs Commission under the ruling Communist Party’s Central Committee, shedding light on the top policymaking body for the country’s diplomacy.
President Xi Jinping, who is also the party’s general secretary, heads the Foreign Affairs Commission, according to the official Xinhua News Agency. Premier Li Keqiang is the commission’s deputy head while Wang Qishan, the party’s former anti-corruption chief, is also a member of the committee, Xinhua reported.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas