Details Emerge for Foreign Investors in Futures Companies
China’s securities regulator has released draft regulations that set out more details for foreign investment in futures firms as part of an ongoing initiative to open up the financial sector.
The draft that the China Securities Regulatory Commission released Saturday detailed requirements for foreign shareholders in joint ventures, as well as rules for management and data storage. The draft is open to public feedback until June 4.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas