Self-Driving Startup Roadstar.ai Nets Record $128 Million in Funding
Self-driving car specialist Roadstar.ai has raised $128 million, setting a single round private funding record among Chinese startups in the country’s emerging autonomous driving industry.
The series-A funding round was led by Shenzhen Capital Group and Wu Capital, and joined by Yunqi Partners, CMB International Securities, and Vision Plus Capital, the company said in a statement (link in Chinese) Wednesday.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas