Self-Driving Startup Roadstar.ai Nets Record $128 Million in Funding
Self-driving car specialist Roadstar.ai has raised $128 million, setting a single round private funding record among Chinese startups in the country’s emerging autonomous driving industry.
The series-A funding round was led by Shenzhen Capital Group and Wu Capital, and joined by Yunqi Partners, CMB International Securities, and Vision Plus Capital, the company said in a statement (link in Chinese) Wednesday.
- 1China Mulls Ban on Transporting Coal, Ore, Steel by Truck
- 2Update: China Abruptly Ends Anti-Dumping Probe Against U.S. Sorghum
- 3Quick Take: Nigeria Awards $6.7 Billion Rail Project To China
- 4Carrefour Opens New Tech-Infused Grocery Store in Shanghai
- 5U.S., China Strike Trade Deal, Ending Threat of Protective Tariffs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas