Chinese Drugmaker Agrees to Buy Out Singapore Biotech SciGen
Chinese drug maker Yifan Pharmaceutical Co. agreed to acquire a controlling stake in the Singapore biopharmaceutical company SciGen Ltd. in a deal worth as much as $28 million, the Zhenjiang-based company said in an exchange filing Wednesday.
Yifan offered $0.05 a share to acquire at least 90% of Australian Stock Exchange-listed SciGen in an effort to take the company private. A full takeover would value SciGen at $28 million, according to Yifan.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas