Opinion: America’s Double Standard on Trade With China
Before Chinese trade officials continue talks with the U.S. in Washington, a high-profile United States trade delegation appeared to have returned empty-handed from its mission in China. The result is hardly a surprise, given the scale and one-sided nature of the U.S. demands. The Americans pushed for a wholesale remaking of China’s industrial policies and intellectual property rules, while asking China’s government to refrain from any action against Trump’s proposed unilateral tariffs against Chinese exports.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas