China’s Opening of Agriculture Sector to Have ‘Modest’ Benefits to U.S. Farmers
China is set to further open its agricultural sector as part of an agreement with the United States — but Chinese academics have cautioned that any increase in American imports is likely to be modest, as Chinese tariffs on agricultural goods are already low.
The countries agreed on “meaningful increases in United States agriculture and energy exports, and the United States will send a team to China to work out the details.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas