Costco Hopes Shanghai Will Buy Into Bulk Shopping
* U.S. retailer Costco’s first store in China scheduled to open in April 2019.
* However, experts have questioned whether its business will succeed as country has yet to embrace bulk sales.
(Beijing) — Costco Wholesale Corp. will open at least two Shanghai stores, the retailer’s first physical presence in the world’s most populous country, which it entered with an online store four years ago.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas