China’s Changing Migrant Workforce
Laden with luggage, often with their belongings stuffed into repurposed plastic sacks that once held some commodity bought in bulk, migrant workers on their way home have for decades been easy to spot at the train stations of major Chinese cities.
However things are changing in this workforce, which provides the manpower that has driven China’s economic transformation.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas