Scandal-Ridden Huarong Gets New Anti-Graft Chief
Veteran anti-graft official Wu Jinglong was named head of the discipline inspection commission at China Huarong Asset Management Co. in the latest top leadership shuffle following investigations rattling the country’s biggest state-owned manager of distressed assets.
The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC), the top industry regulator, named Wu to the post last week in a move to “bring Huarong back to the healthy development track,” according to Li Xinran, the anti-graft chief of the CBIRC.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas