Shenzhen to Lure Talent With Generous Housing Policies
Want a home? Move to Shenzhen.
That’s what the city government is telling the white-collar workers of China, in hopes of luring talent to the southern tech hub.
According to a draft document issued Tuesday, Chinese citizens who’ve worked full-time in Shenzhen for more than five years may qualify for substantial subsidies for renting or purchasing a home.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas