China Spotlights 50 Fugitives in Search for Dirty Officials Hiding Abroad
China released detailed information on 50 fugitives who allegedly committed economic or corruption crimes as authorities continue efforts to pursue dirty officials and dodgy businessmen who fled abroad.
The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI), China’s top graft buster, published on its website information about the fugitives, including names, photos, ID and passport numbers, alleged offenses and possible current whereabouts.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas