General Motors Doubles Bet on Electric Cars in China
General Motors announced plans Tuesday to launch 10 more new-energy vehicle models in China from 2021 through 2023, doubling the 10 it has already planned for 2016 through 2020.
The world’s largest automaker is the latest to extend its electric-car investments in China as the world’s largest auto market aims to gradually phase out fossil-fuel-powered vehicles.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas