Layoffs Loom After Solar Subsidies Cut
Solar-panel makers have cut production since subsidies in the world’s largest solar market have been reduced, with some now considering layoffs.
Several central government departments, including the National Energy Administration, jointly said last month that handouts to new ordinary solar projects will be scrapped this year, and support for those that are being built will be reduced.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas