Chinese Companies Up Their Game for World Cup 2018
Though its middling soccer team may be sitting this one out, China’s big companies are set to score at this year’s World Cup.
Seven Chinese companies — including property giant Wanda Group and home appliance firm Hisense Electric Co. — will debut as sponsors when the games kick off in Moscow on Thursday, an increase from just one Chinese company four years ago.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas