Chinese Companies Up Their Game for World Cup 2018
Though its middling soccer team may be sitting this one out, China’s big companies are set to score at this year’s World Cup.
Seven Chinese companies — including property giant Wanda Group and home appliance firm Hisense Electric Co. — will debut as sponsors when the games kick off in Moscow on Thursday, an increase from just one Chinese company four years ago.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas