Should Xiaomi Be More Than Twice as Expensive as Apple?
Investment banks valued Xiaomi Inc. as high as $94 billion ahead of the Chinese smartphone maker’s blockbuster initial public offerings in Hong Kong and the mainland as early as end-June.
Even the lowest estimate by an investment bank put Xiaomi’s value at 27 to 34 times projected 2019 earnings. By comparison, Apple Inc. – the world’s most valuable company with a market capitalization of $932 billion – has a multiple of 14.5.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas