Q&A: Red Cross President Seeks to Engage With Chinese Businesses
Peter Maurer, president of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), recently visited Beijing and met with Chinese Vice President Wang Qishan, officials with the Ministry of Emergency Management, and the honorary president of the Red Cross Society of China. They discussed how to respond to the various humanitarian challenges connected to war and violence in the key countries of the Belt and Road Initiative in which the ICRC has activities.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas