Another Online Lender Falls Under Investigation
Another online peer-to-peer (P2P) lender has fallen under investigation on suspicion of illegal fundraising as the crackdown continues on China’s scandal-plagued internet finance industry.
Shanghai police have detained four senior executives of Tangxiaoseng, an online lending platform controlled by Zibang Financial Service Internet Technology Co. Ltd., since police began investigating the platform on June 16, Caixin has learned.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas