Mobike Discards Deposits in Bid for Bike-Sharing Supremacy
Mobike announced Thursday that it has stopped taking deposits from users for its popular bike-sharing platform in an attempt to pedal further ahead of its rivals.
New users of Mobike no longer have to put up a 300 yuan ($45.20) deposit, and the platform’s 105 million current users are now eligible to get their deposits refunded, the company said at a media event in Beijing.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas