Foreigners May Get OK to Trade China’s Rocky Stocks
* The draft of rules is open to public feedback until Aug. 8
* Proposal is the latest in a series of measures taken by the government over the last several years to attract more foreign money into the country’s capital markets
(Beijing) — Thousands of foreigners working in China will soon be able to enjoy the roller coaster ride of the country’s equity markets as regulators consider opening trading to individuals of other nationalities.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas