Tencent to Spin Off Music Unit for U.S. Listing
Hong Kong-listed internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd. is planning to spin off its online music business for a listing in the U.S.
The company hasn’t finalized the financial terms of the spinoff, including the offering size and price range, it said in a Sunday filing to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Its online music business is operated by Tencent Music Entertainment Group, a unit majority owned by Tencent Holdings.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas