China’s Sovereign Wealth Fund CIC Posts Record Returns
China’s sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp. (CIC) booked its best annual performance last year with a 37.5% increase in net profit, thanks to record returns from overseas portfolios.
CIC, which manages investment of the world’s largest stockpile of foreign exchange, posted net income of $103.62 billion in 2017, up from $75.34 billion in 2016, according to its annual report released Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas