Dairy Farmers Cheesed Off by Low Prices
* The average price that dairy companies paid producers for raw milk at the end of June fell to its lowest since December 2012
* The amount of raw milk imported by China from all countries nearly doubled from 2012 to the first quarter of the year
(Beijing) — Raw milk prices have dropped to their lowest point since 2012, further threatening the revenue of Chinese dairy farmers already facing tough competition from imports.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas